Why join Dookma?
Dookma is a most innovative travel company that offers an opportunity to join a pool of talented & travel enthusiasts people. We invest in our employees to help them grow, develop and achieve their professional goals. We encourage our people to dive in, roll up their sleeves and take on the many opportunities bound to come their way.
Benefits of joining Dookma:
We encourage our employees to grow & develop professionally throughout their careers with us.
We are driven by a passion but also put importance on having a good work-life balance.
We treat every employee the same way and everyone gets the same opportunities. We work in an environment that values what makes us different and unique.
Our employees will involve & participate with travel industry experts to resolve travellers needs through the innovative technology.
* Drive decision-making with insights from user behavior data analysis.
* Use visual and intelligible ways to track and monitor key business metrics by using data analyzing tools.
* Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to build up comprehensive data pipeline for collect data in a better way.
* Conduct data analysis reports to illustrate the growth projects’ results and insight.
* Utilize qualitative and quantitative user behavior research to improve the effectiveness acquisition and conversion.
* At least 1 years work experiences in analytic related field.
* Proficient spoken and written communication skills in English.
* Hands-on experiences in using data visualizing and analyzing tools like Tableau, Mixpanel, SQL, R, or Python.
* Experiences in e-commerce, start-ups, or travel industry is a plus.
* You will need a growth mindset, a start-up attitude, and willingness to get your hands dirty.
* Understands business problems, hates slow websites and wants to own the user experience at Dookma.
* Can collaborate with product and marketing managers and developers across the business to develop user flows, wireframes, mockups and final designs that meet the business objectives of the organization, advances our brand strategy and reflects best practices.
* Overall responsibility for understanding companies business requirements and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
* Design Expertise – Knowledge of User Interface Design principles with heavy emphasis on mobile web, mobile app and industry best practices.
* Develop and maintain all guidelines and processes for our digital properties and evolve according to best practices.
* Manage multiple projects from conceptualization through completion. Strong attention to detail, the software development process, and prototyping.
* Develops an understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research and data (user interviews, traffic data).
* 1-3 years of experience
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
* Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
* Creative vision for design and execution across web and mobile with a clear understanding of modern web browsers and responsive design.
* Understanding with Agile, including Scrum. Hands-on Experience in mobile and Responsive Design.
* Understanding the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.