If you are a wildlife enthusiast, Chitwan National Park is the place we ought not to miss to visit in Nepal. Chitwan National Park is popular for Wildlife Safari, Bird Watching, and Tiger Tracking in Nepal. A great many travelers visit Chitwan National Park in a year and begin to look all starry eyed at nature. Built up in 1973, there is much more to offer you during your visit to Park.
Chitwan National Park is one of the chief drawcards in Nepal. This World Heritage– recorded hold ensures more than 932 sq km of timberlands, marshland, and grassland containing sizeable animal populations, making it a standout amongst the best national parks for review natural life in Asia. You'll have an astounding shot of spotting one-horned rhinos, deer, monkeys and some of them in excess of 500 types of flying creatures. In case you're very fortunate, you may recognize a panther, wild elephant or sloth bear – however, it's the unique opportunity to detect a royal imperial Bengal tiger that is the chief fascination. You'll additionally get the opportunity to encounter trained elephants, although how that cooperation happens is presently experiencing a change in outlook driven by animal rights concerns.
Activities that can be done Chitwan National Park
Chitwan district is one of the renowned visitor goals of Nepal as it contains various excellent review sights like Chitwan National park, lovely Narayani River, Elephant rearing focus and some more, where you can appreciate for quite a long time viewing the different flora and fauna. The best things to do in Chitwan, National Park are given below.
- Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Figure out how elephants breed, eat and go through their day
- Visiting Bish Hajar Tall will give you the best experience of your life
- Watch different elephant games, including football, dashing and excellence competitions
- Visit Sauraha Tharu Culture House (Sauraha) and appreciate the antiquated expressions
- Catch a look at Sauraha Art Gallery (Sauraha)
- Appreciate the wilderness investigation through Camel Safari (Sauraha)
- Catch a look at Rhino Statue, Elephant Statue
Why you should visit Chitwan National Park
- Find many endangered creatures, for example, the one-horned rhino, regal Bengal tiger, gharial crocodile, and freshwater Gangetic dolphin.
- Experience a remarkable elephant back safari through the grassland and riverine woods of the Park looking for its excellent wildlife.
- Loosen up on a peaceful boat ride on the Rapti River, looking out for fish- eating crocodile and transitory flying creatures along the route.