Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 4 day’s package is a stunning journey by walking toward the south Annapurna Base Camp. It's a charming trek into the core of Annapurna Himalaya through the assorted scenes of Annapurna area. In spring, it shows various astounding blooms including the national flower of Nepal - Rhododendron. Orchids, Machhapuchhre massif and the most significant ravine Kali Gandaki runs with you during the trek. This is the best tea house trekking 3 days tough to Annapurna Base Camp, and on day 4 we fly back to Pokhara by private helicopter in the wake of getting a charge out of the stunning scenes and the 360 degrees view of the mountains and dawn over the Annapurna Himalayas.
- Kathmandu/Besishahaar or Pokhara/Kathmandu by traveler transport exchange.
- Pokhara to/from trek begins/end point/Pokhara by transport or jeep or vehicle or taxi exchange.
- Fundamental Trekking Permit - ACAP and TIMs card.
- All tea household up accommodation during the trek.
- Multiple times suppers - breakfast, lunch, and dinner on trekking
- English Speaking guide on a trek and every one of his costs like exchange, dinners, protection, compensation, and settlement
- All government expenses and company service charge
Good to Know
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.