Our 11 days Everest Base Camp Trekking schedule and trek cost have been modified for constrained cassation, yet genuinely fit trekkers with rest and acclimatizing day at Dingboche. The trek offers a remarkable chance to climb Nangkartshang Hill for wellness at the higher heights which exhibit an outstanding view of the famous climbing peak Island peak, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, icy mass and valley floor.
Following day our trail ascends to Lobuche and temperature drops, woodlands offer an approach to snow-capped scour, shake and ice. The last town Gorak Shep in transit gives rest into Lodge and after Lunch, stroll to see the ring of pinnacles encompassing Everest Base Camp (5,364m/17,598ft) on the Khumbu Glacier and the icefall towards the summit.
A sunrise climb up to black rock mountain Kala Patthar offers the radiant view of Pumori, Everest, Lotse, Nuptse and the glacier valley. After breakfast, start the simpler three days descending trek to Lukla. These 11 days guided Everest Base Camp Trekking bundle gives you local flights, trekking licenses and 10 days legitimate trekking on full load up with multi-day acclimatization. Below is the trekking itinerary.
- Airport transfers
- All three times meals-breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Best hotel accommodation on twin bed sharing, neat and clean common tea house accommodation during the trek
- Fully-licensed, English-speaking trekking guide during trekking and 1 porter between every 2 clients who carry their luggage, and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, and salary.
- Round-trip airfare between Kathmandu and Lukla.
- All Local and government taxes and charges.
Good to Know
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.