1 Hour Mountain Flight Tour Highlights
- Fly to the Highest peak (Mt Everest) of the world
- Scenic flight over the Himalayan Range
- Enjoy the Life time experience of mountain flight
- Take some stunning pictures of the world’s tallest mountains
About the 1 Hour Mountain Flight Tour
Mountain flight is a much easier way to see the Nepali Himalayan peaks. Taking a mountain flight is one of the most exhilarating things you can do in Nepal. Easily arranged, you can get eye-to-eye with Mt. Everest and world’s highest peaks within minutes! Leaving Kathmandu domestic airport early in the morning, passengers take an hour flight around the Everest region with stunning views of all the major peaks, glaciers and lakes. As a result of the configuration of the seats, all passengers will have a window seat.
Brief Itinerary: 1 Hour Mountain Flight Tour
Itinerary: 1 Hour Mountain Flight Tour
Day 1 - Picked up from Hotel & departure to airport
Picked up from the hotel at 5.30 in the morning for an hour-long Everest mountain flight starting at 6.30 am and back to hotel 8:30 in morning.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions on the day. If weather is not suitable for flying, the flight may be rescheduled for the following day
- If the flight is cancelled, you can ask for a refund
- If hotel pick-up and drop option is selected and the flight is cancelled, the transfer cost will be deducted from the total cost
Everest Mountain flight ticket for 1 hour
Flight completion certificate
Airport departure tax
Airport pickup and drop off services
All government, Local taxes and official Expenses
International flights to and from Kathmandu; Nepal visa fees and international airport taxes; any excess baggage charges
Services and activities not mentioned in the detailed itinerary above
Best Season/Time for 1 Hour Mountain Flight
There are mainly 2 best seasons or times for mountain flight: Spring and Autumn.
The months of Spring (February, March and April ) and Autumn (September, October and November) are the best time for mountain flights in Nepal as the weather is fine and stable and visibility is clear during these months. A part of all preparations, checking weather forecasts is much helpful to plan for good mountain flight experience in Nepal and its Himalayas.
List of Equipment for 1 Hour Mountain Flight
- Warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Documents & Permits for 1 Hour Mountain Flight
The mountain flight doesn’t require any documents or permits. But it's necessary to carry Passport or any ID card.
Dear Kaile Wisuk, Thank you for choosing Dookma on the Mountain Flight Tour. We were happy to make your trip memorable.Dookma.com
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Special Discount on Group
Need to customize a package?
Tell us what you are looking for
Why Choose Dookma?
Best & Leisure tour packages
Handcrafted best tour destination
1000+ travel experiences
Hassle free booking & cancellation