1 Hour Paragliding in Pokhara Highlights
- Soar into the sky above Pokhara during paragliding
- 360 degree view of Annapurna range
- Experience the most exhilarating activities in Pokhara
- Glide & enjoy aerial view of Phewa lake
- Enjoy great mountain views as your soar for 1 hours
About the 1 Hour Paragliding in Pokhara
Pokhara is one of the world’s best paragliding locations as there are always reliable updates to take you soaring for hours. Paragliding in Nepal gives an opportunity for aerial view of the Himalayas. The take-off point for these paragliding flights are Sarangkot (1592m.) which also offers prime views of Phewa Lake and mountains at sunrise and sunset and the landing is by the Phewa Lake.
In the morning after breakfast, we will drive to Sarangkot Paragliding spot to meet the pilot. After an expert briefing you take-off with your pilot on the tandem Paraglider. A 1 hour flight affords unforgettable views of Annapurna Range, the beautiful Fish Tail and other mountains. Afterwards, you will be met at the landing location on the lake shore and transferred to your hotel or go for other adventure activities like zip flying, hot air balloon, bungy jump etc.
Brief Itinerary: 1 Hour Paragliding in Pokhara
Itinerary: 1 Hour Paragliding in Pokhara
Day 1 - 1 Hour Tandem Paragliding
In the early morning, we will drive roughly 20 minutes jeep ride from Pokhara uphill to Sarangkot hill which is the paragliding starting point.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions on the day. If weather is not suitable for paragliding, the flight may be rescheduled for the following day
Transportation to and from the paragliding spot (not from hotel)
30 minutes of paragliding
Photos and videos of paragliding
Services and activities not mentioned in the detailed itinerary above
Best Season/Time for 1 Hour Paragliding in Pokhara
You can go paragliding in Pokhara year-round as long as it’s not raining and have all the ingredients for flight.
Spring (Feb to March) and autumn (Sept to Nov) are the two best seasons for paragliding as you get clear sky view and good thermals heat for high flying.
List of Equipment for 1 Hour Paragliding
- Warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hiking shoes
- Long trousers
- A fleece jacket or a windstopper jacket
- Swimming costume (the Pewa lake in Pokhara is warm and clear and you'll enjoy a dip between flights!)
Documents & Permits for 1 Hour Paragliding
The paragliding doesn’t require any documents or permits. But it's necessary to carry Passport or any ID card.
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Special Discount on Group
Need to customize a package?
Tell us what you are looking for
Why Choose Dookma?
Best & Leisure tour packages
Handcrafted best tour destination
1000+ travel experiences
Hassle free booking & cancellation