30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara Highlights
- Experience the most exhilarating activities in Pokhara
- Glide & enjoy aerial view of Phewa lake
- Enjoy great mountain views as your soar through the sky
- Unique way to enjoy landscapes and series of towering mountains from sky
- Experience life in air for around 30-45 minutes
About the 30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara
Paragliding is one of the best adventure activities in Nepal. After the takeoff, we'll be soaring in the sky with a breathtaking view of the Annapurna mountain range. With the mountains glistening in the sun on one side and the Fewa Tal lake on the other with the World Peace Pagoda looking on at you, you won't ever want to land! Most flights are half an hour tandem. All the equipment is provided and guides are trained to an international standard.
In the morning after breakfast, we will drive to Sarangkot Paragliding spot to meet the pilot. After an expert briefing you take-off with your pilot on the tandem Paraglider. The 30 to 45 minute flight affords unforgettable views of Annapurna Range, the beautiful Fish Tail and other mountains. Afterwards, you will be met at the landing location on the lake shore and transferred to your hotel or go for other adventure activities like zip flying, hot air balloon, bungy jump etc.
Brief Itinerary: 30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara
Itinerary: 30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara
Day 1 - Drive from Pokhara to Sarangkot
In the early morning, we will drive roughly 20 minutes jeep ride from Pokhara uphill to Sarangkot hill which is the paragliding starting point.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions on the day. If weather is not suitable for paragliding, the flight may be rescheduled for the following day
- If hotel pick-up and drop option is selected and the flight is cancelled, the transfer cost will be deducted from the total cost
Transportation to and from the paragliding spot (not from hotel)
30 minutes of paragliding
Photos and videos of paragliding
Services and activities not mentioned in the detailed itinerary above
Best Season/Time for Paragliding in Pokhara
You can go paragliding in Pokhara year-round as long as it’s not raining and have all the ingredients for flight.
Spring (Feb to March) and autumn (Sept to Nov) are the two best seasons for paragliding as you get clear sky view and good thermals heat for high flying.
List of Equipment for 30 Minutes Paragliding
- Warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hiking shoes
- Long trousers
- A fleece jacket or a windstopper jacket
- Swimming costume (the Pewa lake in Pokhara is warm and clear and you'll enjoy a dip between flights!)
Documents & Permits for 30 Minutes Paragliding
The paragliding doesn’t require any documents or permits. But it's necessary to carry a Passport or any ID card.
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Special Discount on Group
Need to customize a package?
Tell us what you are looking for
Why Choose Dookma?
Best & Leisure tour packages
Handcrafted best tour destination
1000+ travel experiences
Hassle free booking & cancellation